MecTURING LASERON S9 LITE : Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
• LiDAR 2.0 Navigation
• WiFi Connectivity
• 2000 Pa Strong Suction
• 3000 mAH Battery
• Hybrid 2-in-1 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
• Dry + Wet Cleaning
• APP + Remote + Voice Control
• Ideal for Hard Floor
• No-Go Zone Setup
• Multiple Cleaning Modes
• Customize Cleaning Area
• Multi-Floor Mapping
Disclaimer: Product Images appearing on the website may differ from the original product.
MecTURING Laseron S9 Lite is a smart robotic vacuum that uses smart sensors and algorithms to navigate around a room and clean the floors. It is designed to make cleaning automatically and is controlled through a smartphone app or voice commands.
• Powerful suction: Laseron S9 Lite is power packed with a suction power of 2000pa that can pick up dirt, dust, and pet hair with ease.
• Intelligent Navigation: Advanced 2.0 LiDAR navigation sensors and algorithms allow the robotic vacuum cleaner to navigate around obstacles, avoid falls, and create a map of your home for efficient cleaning.
• Laseron S9 Lite has other features such as multiple floor mapping and can save up to 5 maps, making it easier to clean different floors or rooms with different layouts. The maps feature is especially useful for larger homes or spaces with lots of furniture or obstacles, as it helps the vacuum cleaner navigate around these areas with ease.
• Multiple Cleaning Modes: Multiple cleaning modes in Laseron S9 Lite such as spot cleaning, edge cleaning, and auto cleaning makes it easy to tackle different types of messes.
• MecTURING Robotic vacuum cleaner supports voice control with Amazon Alexa, Google Home. MecTURING Robotic vacuum cleaner is equipped with 3000 mAh INR battery backup which gives long-lasting back up to 100-140 mins.
• MecTURING is an Indian brand equipped with 10 Years suction motor warranty and 1 year of product warranty with best-in-class technical support. MecTURING Laseron S9 Lite is built with cyclone suction three-tier cleaning technology that makes cleaning hassle-free.
• The 2 in 1 roller brush is responsible for loosening and picking up dirt and debris, while the side brush sweeps debris into the path of the main brush.
There are no reviews yet.