Toll Free No. 18003093444
E-WASTE MANAGEMENT BY SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD.
E-waste is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their “useful life.” Mobile Phones, Smart Phones, Feature phone, I Phones, Laptop, Desktop, Thin Clients, Air Conditioners, Televisions, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, VCDs, stereos, copiers, and fax machines are common electronic products. Many of these products can be reused, refurbished, or recycled.
E-waste has been one of the fastest growing waste streams in the world. While e-waste contains valuable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, palladium and silver, it also contains harmful substances like cadmium, lead and mercury. In the absence of proper awareness, disposing e-waste in landfill can result in toxic emissions to the air, water and
soil and pose a serious health and environmental hazards.
Under the guidelines of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India, E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 and TURING EASTLAND PRIVATE LIMITED stands committed to implement E-Waste Rules. We, TURING EASTLAND PRIVATE LIMITED understand there is a need to encourage recycling of all useful and valuable material from e-waste so as to conserve the ever depleting natural resources. Recycling end-of-life discarded products is vital if we are to save resources and minimize landfill TURING EASTLAND PRIVATE LIMITED understands its responsibility and in this regards we have tied-up with one of the leading PRO namely SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD. for facilitating our customers to enable them to dispose of e-waste products after its end-of-life. Recycling of E-waste:
The company has tied -up with PRO M/S SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD. For collection of all our E-waste on PAN India and disposes the same with their Registered
Recyclers Customer can reach or call on Toll Free No 18003093444. Our representatives explain them about process of disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste also give information about incentive we will offer to them against their end of life product. If any customer wants to handover the material from their door steps, we do send either our logistics team or M/S SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD. team to collect the items and channelize the same to our e-waste partner plant for final processing. Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
▪ E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being land filled.
▪ E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
▪ Protects your surroundings- Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
▪ Conserves natural resources- Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
▪ Helps others – Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
▪ Saves landfill space – E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
Dos & Don’ts
▪ Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
▪ Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
▪ Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to dispose products that have reached end-of life.
▪ Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection
▪ Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
▪ Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
▪ Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
▪ Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
▪ Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.E-WASTE RECYCLING & COLLECTION MECHANISM FOR CONSUMER
As per the E-waste Regulation under E-waste (Management) Rule, 2016 and TURING EASTLAND PRIVATE LIMITED being a good corporate citizen understands the responsibility towards environment and thus following the mechanism for collection of e-
waste and channelizing it for safe recycling:
How end consumer can reach us?
If any of the End consumer willing to dispose or recycle their end of life product /e- waste can call or reach us at our Recycling Partner toll free number, SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD. representative would explain our customers about process of
disposal and make them aware about nearest drop point available to drop the e-waste or we send our logistic team to pick the e-waste from the doorstep of customer and channelize the same to the Registered Recyclers Take Back Scheme /collection Scheme
Once any end consumer will contact us at The Toll free no. for handing Over the end of life product /e-waste for proper disposal, SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD. representative will Give information to end customer about any incentive or exchange
offer that may be an offer, at that time, against their end of life product and encourage customers/end users to deposit any of their old absolute products (spare parts) and their accessories (irrespective of brand) and also propose to exchange the same with a
promotional voucher or any other lucrative offers depending upon the remaining Life of the Product.
Reverse Logistic Support For reverse logistic SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD. Company has signed an agreement with OM LOGISTICS LTD services across India for the collection of end of life product/ e-waste. If any end consumer wishes to handover the end of life product/ e-waste from their doorstep, SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD. Will send logistic Team OM LOGISTICS LTD to collect the end of life product/ e-waste and channelize the same to Registered Recyclers Facility
E-waste Exchange Scheme:
We will run e-waste exchange program where we will create mechanism to our end user to deposit any of their electronic products, we exchange the same by giving some discount.
We can also offer coupons for our old customers and they can take benefit of the coupons. This can be discount on specific amount or can be a gift to the customers. New Product:
After sales, we will regularly offer our customer about the new product’s availability and offer our customer to exchange their old products.
WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY ELECTRONIC DISCARDS?
The mantra of “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” applies here.
• Reduce your generation of e-waste through smart handling and good maintenance.
• Reuse still functioning electronic equipment by donating to us.
• Recycle those products that cannot be repaired. Customer may handover their end of life products to our nearest drop points for proper Recycling. We look forward to your support in ensuring safe and efficient disposal of e-waste which is a shared responsibility between our valued consumers and us. We value your co-operation.
To know more about safe and secure recycling and proper disposal of end-of-life electrical and Electronic Products Customer can contact at our toll-free number at: Toll free No. 18003093444
Designing better products In order to reduce e-waste, we will design or import electronics that are safer, and more
durable, repairable and recyclable. Most importantly, this means using less toxic materials and ROHS CERTIFIED PRODUCTS ONLY Under Extended producer responsibility authorization we take responsibilities for the management and disposal of products at the end of their lives.
What can I do to be part of the e waste solution?
There are several ways that general practices can be mindful of the current situation, and begin to discard Electronic waste in a responsible way. It is no longer acceptable to leave electronic hardware on the nature Strip for garbage collection. Our recycling Partner SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD., can be contacted to collect various types of e-waste that need to be removed and recycled, OR drop off e-waste to nearest collection points.
To find e-waste recycling service locations near your general practice, visit the Recycler websites http://swachenviroindia.com/
OUR E-waste policy—–[TURING EASTLAND PRIVATE LIMITED] is committed to providing continuing, comprehensive and coordinated whole-person Healthcare to individuals and families in our community. [TURING EASTLAND PRIVATE LIMITED] is committed to the protection of health and the environment and is determined to minimize any adverse impacts from its activities. [TURING EASTLAND PRIVATE LIMITED] is committed to addressing the following issues.
A) Promote awareness
We will inform and motivate all our staff and encourage them to play an active role in Commitment to its e-waste disposal/environmental policy.
B) Waste management
We will continue to promote, develop and implement waste prevention, reduction, reuse and recycling On site in a systematic and cost-effective manner. We will use appropriately regulated waste management Contractors to ensure safe management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste sent offsite in accordance with best environmental practice. There are strategies we can also follow to help reduce the amount of e-waste. They include:
1) Be a good consumer. Do some research when you’re ready to buy a new product. Make sure it’s one that won’t break easily or become damaged shortly after you purchase it. In other words, look for products likely to have a much longer lifespan so you won’t need to replace it within a few years, or even months. It’s known that this is a common practice in the electronics industry; to make products with shorter life spans so more money can be earned in the long run when they break or malfunction.
2) Reuse as often as possible. If you have parts and equipment that are still working, try repairing the electronic device before getting a new one. And if the device is beyond the point of being repaired, then recycle it.
3)Educate yourself on what gets put into your electronics. Knowledge is power. Doing some research about the raw materials being used to manufacture your mobile phone or laptop helps you understand how harmful those materials and toxins can be if they’re
tossed into a landfill. The more you educate yourself the more you can purchase items that won’t be harmful to the environment.
4) Look for an environmentally friendly label. For example, see if the products you buy are labeled Energy Star, or have been certified by the Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool. Consider limiting the number of electronics you own. If you don’t really need an extra gadget, look for devices that have multiple functions.
5)Teach kids about e-waste. Children are our future, and it helps if we can instill within them at a young age a commit to e-waste recycling. Recycle, recycle, recycle. No matter what you have, it’s important to always dispose of your e-waste properly. That means recycling all of your used electronics, with the understanding that improperly disposing of e-waste is becoming more and more hazardous, particularly since the volume of e-waste has skyrocketed. Understand security issues. All of your personal information remains stored on your electronic devices even if you delete it, so that’s another reason not to throw it away. We can manage the e-waste and forage for elements that can be reused, recycled or responsibly disposed off. We can also boost e-waste recycling by implementing companywide recycling programs, and set up designated bins for consumers to bring their e-waste to be recycled.
These programs encourage customers to return old or broken products to their source, where they can then be recycled, refurbished or stripped of usable materials. Toll Free No. 18003093444 for End Consumer reach:
M/s SWACH ENVIRO INDIA E-WASTE PVT. LTD. has signed an agreement with OM LOGISTICS LTD for reverse logistics for Channelization of E-waste to the facility. E-Waste material collection Centre/point Collection Facilities (Collection Point /Centres, Warehouse)