McTURING Limited Warranty overview
McTURING warrants that its product (including batteries) shall be in good working order for 1 year (one year) from the date of purchase or can vary in case of any offer. This Limited Warranty is only valid in the country of purchase of the Product, and only if bought from McTURING store or McTURING Authorized sellers/resellers. The following exclusions and limitations shall apply. If the Product fails to meet the warranty standard to our reasonable satisfaction, we shall repair or replace the product, free of charge as described below:
Product Return instructions
- The product must be returned in good condition with its original packing with all the accessories provided.
- Packing should be done in a secure way to avoid any damage during shipping.
Any shipping damages should be escalated to the carrier and McTURING will not be responsible for the same
- Shipping charges to be prepaid and borne by the customer and it is recommended that the product is insured for shipping wherever applicable
- A copy of the invoice should be sent along with the product for identification
Manufacturing defects and damaged products
- In case of products received with manufacturing defects or received in a damaged condition, please call the McTURING customer care Toll free number 1800-212-3698 to register a complaint by providing the product, purchase, and customer contact details
- McTURING shall inspect the returned product and if found to be damaged during shipping or upon identifying a manufacturing defect, will replace with a new product.
- If the same variant of the product is not available, then the customer will be provided with an option to choose another variant and any difference in product sale price will have to be settled by either of the parties
In case of refund, the request has to be made to McTURING customer care within 10 days of purchase.
The refund amount will be settled in the same form in which the original purchase was made after deducting any applicable charges due to damage or missing parts/accessories, within 30 days from the date of request.
Claiming a warranty
A warranty claim can be made by placing a support request from the McTURING website by providing the required credentials. Original proof of purchase mentioning the purchase date, product details, and seller details is required for making a claim.
McTURING will arrange to pick up the defective product at its own cost, within a reasonable period, provided the details mentioned in the return policy and claim policy are successfully complied with.
If the product is found to have failed during the warranty period, we shall at our discretion execute one of the following
- Repair the faulty product and ship it back to the customer
- Provide a product as an exchange that is new or reconditioned which is
functionally equivalent to the original product Warranty period will not be extended due to the exchange, repair, or resale and shall be applicable only from the original date of purchase of the product. Exchange/Return of product after repair to the customer shall be done at a reasonable period. No replacement parts shall be provided for the customer when during this period. Products/spares replaced will become the property of McTURING and will not be returned to the customer McTURING reserves the right to use products/spares which are new or equivalent or reconditioned while repairing or servicing the product.
What is not covered under this warranty?
- Any McTURING product purchased/procured from unauthorized resellers, grey market, or refurbished product.
- Defects/damages caused by mishandling of the product, like mixing Disinfectant to the water tank, misusing for any other purpose
- Damage of the accessories and consumables such as HEPA filters, Mopping Clothes and brushes
- Wear and tear of any component. Kids stand on a machine considering it weighing machine causes damage to its critical components.
- Any service/repair done by an unauthorized service center/individual
- Usage of Consumables not authorized by McTURING
- Damage during shipping or improper packaging by the customer.
In case of further queries on Warranty, please contact McTURING Customer support at 1800-212-3698.